Saturday, April 9, 2011

Whining rant #1

This is more me whining then anything else...be warned.

In the beginning I thought that if I literally doused myself in coca butter and Bio oil I could escape the dreaded battle scar of pregnancy, stretch marks. Sadly, this is one war I am slowly losing. Now, I will say this, I don't think it's as bad as some other women, but then again I am only going to to week 30. For those of you who don't know common areas for preggo stretch marks are on your hips, ass , breasts, thighs and of course the belly. I have them on the my lower belly. It looks like Freddy Kruger made his way to my belly and had a party. It sucks! They say that if your mom had stretch marks you will likely have them too...so I guess I was doomed from the start.

I'm hoping that with continued massage and many more bottles of Bio oil they will fad away.
Fingers crossed.


That it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment