Friday, March 25, 2011

Welcome to the Baby Shoe Diaries



A few family and friends had asked me if I had been blogging about my first pregnancy experience, I mean I blogged about my wedding and about food so why not this life event? I don't know why I hadn't started one sooner. So here I am, 5:20am on a Friday morning in my 27th week of pregnancy starting a new blog. Welcome to The Baby Shoe Diaries. I'll be blogging about the good the bad and the ugly aspects of pregnancy; and believe me, there is plenty good, bad and ugly. Given I'm not the first women to go through this but this is my take on it all from morning sickness to that final push and beyond. You may agree, you may not. Sometimes it'll be gross and maybe once in a while it will make you smile. I'm not trying to change the world here people, just trying to shed a little light and share my experiences with the hopes that moms to-be (and existing moms) out there can relate and maybe crack a smile.

1 comment: