Saturday, September 3, 2011

Aunt Flo, The Unwelcome Visitor


**Warning, possible too much information**

Mother Nature has totally jipped me! One of the things I was looking forward while Breast feeding was not having to deal with my period for a few months; No such luck. Turns out by having DH give Baby E a night bottle of expressed milk, so I could go to sleep earlier, I made my body think that Baby E was now sleeping through the night; which she isn't. People told me that Aunt Flo often returns if your body thinks baby is sleeping through the night...I wish these people told me this sooner. So not only am I waking up at 3am and 5 am to feed Baby E, I have this to look forward to every month. What a jip! Oh, did I mention that my milk supply also tanks a few days and during my period, again, something I wish people had told me before.

So here I am, pissed off my milk is low, PMSing, Sleep deprived and trying everything I can to get the milk back up so I can feed my baby. Aunt Flo, you are so unwelcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment